SLIM GOURMET BBQ BAKED CHICKEN
BBQ Chicken Ingredients :
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 4 tbsp. ketchup or BBQ sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice or cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp. applesauce or apricot juice
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. dried onion flakes
First of all remove skin from chicken. And then brush with olive oil and sprinkle with finely minced garlic. Next is to bake the chicken for 25 to 30 minutes at 350°F. Drain and discard the melted fat.
Stir remaining ingredients together and pour over chicken. Bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes basting often with the pan liquid, until chicken is tender and coated with sauce. Enjoy !